Welcome to Ubisoft Philippines.
We push creativity and break boundaries, building breathtaking worlds from the ground up. We’ve developed award-winning AAA games, the likes of Assassin’s Creed (AC) Valhalla, Far Cry 6, For Honor, AC: Odyssey, AC: Origins and The Crew 2
Ready to take entertainment to the next level?
Embark on an epic journey and Create the Unknown with us.
Reporting to the Studio Production Manager, the Associate Producer will implement best processes, methods, and tools to deliver a quality project in time and using the resources that were allocated. Ensure the advancement of work and attainment of production objectives, effectively manage the development of team members, and ensure that members remain firmly committed and highly motivated.
The main and routine tasks of the Associate Producer are to:
· Help establish and develop the project’s organizational structure to optimize team talents;
· Establish and implement a clear decision-making framework, communicate the framework to teams and ensure that members follow the structure during the production process;
· Optimize and enhance work methods to simply and clearly coordinate teams and working units;
· Implement means to foster communication between team members;
· Coordinate, delegate, and organize the work to be carried out;
· Help meet and follow up on budgets;
· Determine project needs in terms of acquisitions (software, material, etc.);
· Ensure proper bug management (reports, priorities, etc.);
· Be a point of contact for and coordinate marketing deliverables (e.g. demos);
· Help define project deliverables and risks by providing information on the impacts in terms of scope resource planning or future changes;
· Ensure to obtain the expected level of quality for the game by implementing best processes, methods, and tools;
· Carry out deliverable follow-ups with production directors and managers and keep the producer informed on the advancement of the work;
· Recommend plans of action to handle delays that impact the content, schedule, or quality;
· Coach direct contributors and provide feedback on their performances on a regular basis;
· Determine the circumstances that could lead to problematic situations (conflicts, changes to the project scope, disciplinary measures, etc.) to ensure upstream team management and address issues whenever necessary;
· Carry out the performance assessments for direct contributors and take part in the process by validating the coherence and equity for the team oversees;
· Help direct contributors to evolve in their roles by determining training and development needs;
· Help identify key team employees and new talents;
· Ensure team mobilization by regularly gauging team spirit and implementing means to create a work environment that fosters productivity;
· Determine human resource needs and set out and follow up on the hiring and assignment plans;
· Help select team members in collaboration with project leads and/or production managers
· Carry out all other related tasks.
· Degree in business administration, project management, or equivalent
· Solid experience in team and project management
· Knowledge in change management
· Strong creativity, innovation, analysis, problem-solving, and communication skills
· Results focus and ability to work effectively under pressure
· Ability to assess risks and set out contingency plans
· Experience in video game production is an asset
Ubisoft Philippines is a certified Great Place to Work ™ – our people always come first. We enable our teams to succeed in the world stage, where we are proud to take part in the most ambitious projects in gaming.
As our teammate, you will receive the best training, including overseas trips, mentorships, and access to online courses and resources covered by us. The workplace will be your playground, where you can fuel your creativity with free fresh fruits and snacks in the pantry, freshly brewed coffee, soft-served ice cream, and popcorn!
Work-life balance is important to us, which is why you’ll have a flexible work arrangement during the pandemic, on top of free physical & mental health benefits and more.
Come as you are. We value diversity and representation. We empower you to launch your own initiatives with our Diversity & Inclusion council composed entirely of volunteer employees.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.