Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
About Ubisoft Music:
With collaborators located in Montreal, Paris and Shanghai, Ubisoft Music is an international team which supports the Ubisoft teams such as Production, Marketing, Comms, and PR with any of their musical initiatives and/or needs.
Ubisoft Music is looking for an Associate Music Supervisor to join its team and take ownership of new projects and missions that will lead you to eventually grow in the role of Music Supervisor.
You will put your musical skills at the service of others in order to source the right talent and aim to bring an iconic musical signature to any given visual media weather it be video game, film, trailer, corporate logo, advertising or other.
· Support the Music Supervision team on specific music needs for AAA / large scale projects: music/artists searches, supervision on source music and custom tracks, securing music talents for recording sessions or live events (musicians, orchestras, sound engineers, etc.);
· Supervise music on AA/mobile game: supervise the original music deliveries by sharing detailed feedback and ensure the music delivered is aligned with the vision and consistent with specific technical requirements;
· Search and edit music for marketing and communications podcasts, videos or trailers;
· Advise on feasibility of schedule based on release, broadcast, campaign, or product delivery;
· Collaborate closely with the Ubisoft Music Licensing team, ensure the curation of playlists of pre-existing music such as in-game radios, DJ booths, etc., and communicate progress of the licensing process to our internal partners.
· Help with the administration of Ubisoft’s Music catalog on our dedicated platform by checking the availability of our soundtracks; accuracy of tagging, metadata and conditions of reuse;
· Gather music-related credits and royalties’ splits information for the registration of the music works to the Performing Rights Organisation(s);
· Keep an ear out for new trends and listen to pitches from labels and music publishing companies, and share your findings with the rest of the team;
· Keep challenging yourself by extending your musical knowledge and explore styles you are not accustomed with.
Benefiting from a solid experience in music design and production, you seek to join a team that defines itself as "Serious about Fun". If the description below defines who you are, by all means contact us!
· Familiarity with a broad range of music and a wide knowledge of music history;
· Demonstrated musical skills as a musician and/or composer;
· Mastery of DAW systems (e.g. Pro-Tools, Logic, Cubase, Sound forge, Reaper);
· A good knowledge of the development phases of a video game is a plus;
· Bilingualism (French & English) both orally and written is a muct.