We are looking for an Art Producer to join us in an ambitious unannounced project here in Stockholm Sweden.
As our Art Producer, you’ll take part in developing the vision and roadmap of the Art craft. You will collaborate with many stakeholders to plan for new initiatives, while also providing the necessary scaffolding for our art direction and creative vision. This means you will be our ‘maestro’ of coordinating and driving the Art area for our project, becoming the planning-master for our art initiatives that in turn will reveal experiences that are as breath-taking as they are enjoyable for our players.
We know you have fantastical powers and for us it is important you get to show your magic. To do this, we are creating strong autonomous teams with independent decision-making, and freedom to try out new things and show why it works. For us it is important that you get to shine by being creative: to take deliberate decisions, poke holes in things when required, to navigate through known pitfalls and care for your craft by honouring your commitments.
In this role, you’ll join our Producer craft and you will be reporting to our World Cell Producer. We encourage collaboration within the craft, and you will be part of assembling cross-functional teams set up for success to meet our projects goals and objectives.
· You will build and maintain project teams that match the project needs.
· You will be part of setting and driving the development vision and roadmap for Art.
· You will plan for changes to staffing and budgets throughout the full development cycle.
· You will encourage our art teams, removing blockers and ensure that high quality can be achieved.
· You will bridge the communication between Art and Tech, enabling our artists with smooth pipelines and efficient tools.
· You will share your knowledge and best practices, guiding your colleagues but also have opportunity to mentor others.
We would love if you...
· Have a few years’ experience as a producer in game development or project manager for larger projects spanning a few years.
· Have practical knowledge in how to ship games or equivalent experience from other industry.
· Have interest or knowledge in art production, the tools that are used and how pipelines are supposed to work.
· Are happy being at heart of things and used to working in an international environment and to express yourself fluently in English.
Apply now to make it yours!
For more information about us: https://careers.ubisoftstockholm.com/
Making good games takes effort, making great games takes a different type of thinking.
Are you a game designer, artist or engineer? Cool. How about a chemist, economist or social scientist? Let’s talk. At Ubisoft Stockholm, we feel different thinking comes from many places and that good ideas, no matter where they come from, are the key to unlocking our potential.
Located in the storied Östermalm neighborhood in Stockholm Sweden, we believe thinking of new ways to solve old problems is a cornerstone of innovation and we are looking for passionate people who follow their dreams to make the world a better place.
We know there is a better way to making great games.