Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game changing challenges in entertainment and beyond ? At Ubisoft we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted ? Join us and create the unknown.
The EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre is at the heart of our strategy to engage with our players. With 245 employees from 29 different countries, the Newcastle-based CRC is made up of Player Experience, Community Management and Knowledge Management teams. Their goal is to provide an awesome experience that will enrich the lives of players across the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East, Asia & Australia). Collectively we work together to making better gaming happen!
· Lead the Accounts Payable process and manage our relationship with a wide range of suppliers
· Assist with the completion of month end (A range of journals including accruals and prepayments, Reconciliations, Analysis, Intercompany AR and AP)
· Complete monthly financial reconciliations
· Manage payments using our banking software and perform bank reconciliations.
· Support the Financial Controller in the day-to-day running of the finance department.
· Identify & support ongoing improvement projects within the sphere of finance.
· Other ad-hoc finance related tasks
This role demands resilience, agility, cultural sensitivity, a great sense of humour and in addition :
Level 4 AAT or equivalent
Solid knowledge and experience within a hands-on finance role
· High standard of verbal and written communication skills
· Strong practical application of Microsoft Excel
· Experience of Peoplesoft and Kyriba would be beneficial
· Good organizational skills
· Reliable & great team spirit
· Ability to make decisions quickly
· Ability to work effectively in a fast paced changing environment
With Ubisoft CRC, you will receive a competitive salary along with:
· Personal performance bonus
· Private Health Insurance (including eye care and dental)
· Life Assurance
· Long Term Disability Insurance
· Significant discount on the world’s best video games
· Access to Ubisoft's back catalogue on PC
· 22 days of holiday
· We work in the heart of Newcastle city centre, right on top of Haymarket metro station in a lively, international and creative space.
· A kitchen stocked with cereals, fruits, unlimited filtered water, teas, coffee
· Regular professional and social events
· Monthly Ubidrinks
· Flexible working hours
· A casual dress code
· Fun, we like to work hard but have a laugh too!
For the safety of all our teams we are currently working remotely. We hope to return to our CRC home very soon and anticipate a blended working pattern combining office and home based working in the future
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.