Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, 'Far Cry', 'Avatar', 'Beyond Good & Evil 2', 'James Cameron's Avatar', “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
In order to continue delivering high quality products, we are seeking a suitably qualified and motivated Accounting Trainee (f/m/d) to be based at our Düsseldorf Studio.
This position will be located at Ubisoft Düsseldorf.
As Accounting Trainee , you will help the Finance team with various daily tasks and processes. You participate in guaranteeing the reliability of accounting data.
· Assist the accounting team in the processing travel expense reports
· Assist the accounting team in the processing of external invoices
· Assist the accounting team in the approval and follow up processes
· Assist the accounting team in the organization of vouchers
· Master data maintenance
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
· Basic accounting knowledge
· Very good written and spoken English and German
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Analytical mind and good problem solving aptitude
· Creative, Inquisitive and Curious
· Flexible work hours
· External trainings, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
· Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
· Subsidized lunch meals, make use of our company 'Blue Byke's' for free or lease your own bike!
· Working in an innovative and international company
We are offering highly motivating challenges for true team players with a high level of self-initiative. If you are passionate about about games and wish to become part of an innovative and diverse game development studio, please apply via our career portal.
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.