About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
Our Shanghai entity is looking for an accounting intern to support the overall accounting objectives ensuring to provide timely and accurate accounting data with local and group requirements.
Your major objectives will be providing support to members in the Accounting team in daily works. The work will provide you an overall basic accounting acknowledge from a practical extension.
· Check staffs’ reimbursement reports and supporting invoices.
· Verify accounting information on all related documents.
· Perform filing works including reimbursement, payment document and contract.
· Assistance for yearly Fixed Asset Counting work including staff communication and data reconciliation.
· Major in Accounting or finance, senior level will be preferred
· Minimum 3 days per week;
· Capability of Fluent Communication in English
· Excellent to use MS – offices, specially excel;5.
· Strong sense of responsibility and team spirit;
· Good communication skill