Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games . Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Ubisoft is looking for a mid-level Accountant to join the Romanian accounting team on a 2 years period contract with possibility of extension according to company needs.
Your main mission:
· Accounting processing of primary documents (purchase invoices, bank statements, cash register, expense notes, travel notes, fixed assets) by respecting local legislation and group guidelines
· Accounting of payroll and social charges, meal tickets, petty cash
· Overview of assets ledger and booking of depreciation
· Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
· Apply accounting and basic fiscal rules to the processed documents
· Interact with other departments in order to retrieve necessary information and documents
· Follow-up on processed documents within the accounting system for correctness and completeness
· Schedule payments based on due date and input the payments in the bank specific software
· Prepare tax returns (VAT, CIT, WHT, D394, D390, Intrastat etc.) and make sure that submission of all required documents and declarations will be always on time;
· Support in monthly reports to the Group;
· Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits;
· Executing financial closing operations (e. g. account analysis and reconciliation of general ledger accounts, bank reconciliation, register the related provisions etc.) as per agreed deadlines;
· Comply with strict deadlines and quality of processing.
What You’ll Bring as Experience :
· At least 3 years of previous experience as an Accountant;
· Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance with strong knowledge in Romanian accounting;
· Ability to communicate at all levels of the business in English;
· Advanced knowledge on the use of accounting software, previous experience with an ERP would be a plus;
· Excellent knowledge of Romanian accounting legislation, basic knowledge of fiscal legislation;
· Excellent IT skills with knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
What You’ll Bring as Colleague:
· Ability to communicate effectively within and outside the department;
· Strong analytical and accounting skills, problem-solving skills, attention to details;
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
· Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
· IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
· Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume highlighting your experience, education and skills.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.