Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
As part of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) department and in permanent contact with the EMEA product managers and subsidiaries, you will assist the CRM Operations Specialist in his mission to deploy campaigns on all CRM channels.
You will coordinate communication campaigns to build customer loyalty and attract new consumers, in the marketing plans preceding releases. You may also be required to work on cross-functional projects depending on the CRM activity.
Your main missions will be the following:
Setup of campaigns on some of our CRM web channels (Web banner / Web Push / Web personalization...) :
· Reception of the need,
· Coordination of the campaign,
· Ensure the proper deployment of communications,
· Guarantee the proper functioning and respect of the collaboration processes with internal clients,
· Manage the planning of the different communication channels.
Operational support on other CRM channels :
· Deploy campaigns on other CRM channels (PS4, XBOX, SWITCH, PC, IN GAME...),
· Coordinate with the Channel Assistant to distribute the workload fairly.
Analysis & optimization of CRM campaigns :
· Extract and aggregate the results of our campaigns,
· Identify the pain points of the different campaigns via the performance indicators,
· Be a force of recommendation and proposal on the CRM campaigns,
· Be the guarantor of the documentation of the operated channels,
· Ensure a competitive benchmark and prepare studies on CRM best practices.
· Being a student, you are autonomous, agile, diplomatic, and have a sense of initiative and organization,
· You are fluent in English (written and oral),
· You know how to coordinate a project between different interlocutors and wish to discover the fields of CRM and Digital Marketing,
· Nice to have: a first CRM experience, knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, HTML, good understanding of the video game market,
· If you are looking for a unique experience in the gaming industry and are ready for an exciting challenge, we would like to meet you!
· Internship allowance depending on level of studies.
· Meal vouchers, 50% refund on transportation card, 2 free video games per year, discounts on tickets (concerts, shows, etc), access to Ubisoft fitness center.