Ubisoft's 19,000 team members, located in more than 40 locations worldwide, are bound by a common mission: to enrich the lives of gamers by providing them with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer and believes that diversity of backgrounds and perspectives is essential to creating worlds where players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
If you are interested in game-changing challenges, discovering cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create uncharted worlds.
To work on the development of a premium mobile game based on one of Ubisoft's flagship licenses , we are looking for a 3D Programmer to work with an already consolidated art direction in order to bring it to a new dimension, in symbiosis with the art team
You will be part of a growing core team, which aims, at the end of the development of the game, to become a reference in the field of hack & slash, whether on mobile or PC/console.
Your main missions as a 3D Programmer (M/F/NB) will be :
· Take responsibility for the design, development and implementation of new graphical features (e.g. shaders ...) in the Unity engine,
· Optimize the existing code base according to the needs of the project,
· Develop tools for 3D artists,
· Identify and correct bugs identified by other trades and the quality control team,
· Document the work in order to transfer knowledge and allow users from other professions to understand how to use the new features.
· You have a first experience of at least 3 years in 3D programming,
· You master the C# language ,
· Having skills in Unity is a plus,
· Having already used 3DS Max is also a plus,
· You pay particular attention to the cleanliness and efficiency of your code (CPU/GPU usage, memory management),
· You have a solid understanding of mathematics and algorithms related to 3D and display,
· Knowledge of the tools used in production by artists (3DSMax, Maya, Photoshop etc ...) would be a plus,
· You have a fluent level of written and spoken English.
The position is located in Montreuil and it's a permanent contract.
As an employer, Ubisoft offers equal employment opportunities to all regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability and age. Ubisoft is committed to developing an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of its gaming community in its teams.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.