Founded in 2009 by industry veterans, Blue Mammoth Games is a Ubisoft studio in Atlanta,Georgia. Blue Mammoth developed and published Brawlhalla, now available on all platforms including mobile. At Blue Mammoth, you'll find the friendliness, energy, and opportunity of an independent game developer with the professionalism and stability of a long established studio. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and relocation help.
Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
We are looking for a talented animator and illustrator committed to professional growth to join our team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· You will help design, illustrate, and animate new characters, levels, and other game assets
· You will help create concept art for upcoming games and projects.
· Your work will be seen by over 8 million Brawlhalla players every month
· You will be responsible for designing and animating hand drawn fx for character signature attacks, as well as knockout fx and prop related fx tasks for Brawlhalla.
· The FX Animator will be trained in the production pipeline to integrate fx into the game.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
· You must be a talented animator and illustrator with a portfolio that shows a strong foundation in the fundamentals of illustration and classic animation
· You must be able to adapt to the existing art style of Brawlhalla.
· Proficiency in Adobe Animate is needed
· You must be able to work in a close knit team with a tight feedback loop where everyone has opinions and a deadline is probably looming
· You must be able to think like a game developer, adapt your work to specific technical requirements and solve gameplay problems through art
· You must be able to join us here in Atlanta
Ubisoft and Blue Mammoth Games are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.