We are looking for an intern fluent in English to help our team in Wroclaw, Poland.
You will work with us on the Cross-Cultural Consultancy project PWCIB and CountryExperts project, as well as on marketing for Transenter Translations.
Transenter provides international clients with cutting-edge translation solutions. Having started out as a small-scale translation agency we are now well on our way to serving the corporate giants of the world. PWCIB supports all kinds of people who are working or going to work abroad. We focus on helping these business people with cross-cultural training and support.
-Would you like to actively participate in sales and business development for consultancy?
-Are you interested in finding out what the major problems of international companies are?
-Do you want to develop cultural intelligence?
- Are you an energetic student looking to express your creativity and individuality?
- Are you willing to learn about new technologies and solutions that could revolutionize the business world?
- Are you interested in working in a productive learning environment in an international setting?
- Are you a student of languages, business management, economics or social sciences?
- Are you fluent (or native) in English and preferable a native speaker of Dutch/German/Russian/Ukrainian?
If so, you are the perfect candidate for an internship at Transenter/PWCIB!
- Advanced communication skills;
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Advanced knowledge of English;
- Teamwork with a passion for excellence;
- Motivation to work in a multicultural / international environment;
- Not afraid to communicate with customers over the phone;
- Commitment to ongoing learning and putting newly acquired knowledge into practice.
During the internship at Transenter/PWCIB:
- You will gain real-life experience working in an international organisation;
- You will participate in creating both online and offline marketing campaigns, organising events, creating marketing materials and digital content, doing market research and competitive analysis;
- You will be responsible for market research and communication with customers; - You will be mentored and led by top industry professionals;
- You will learn about different management styles and work environments. It will help you find out what type of work suits you best;
- You will get €200,- pocket money;
- We offer you free accommodation in our apartment in Wroclaw.
- Length of stay: 3 months or longer;
- Free accommodation in Wroclaw, Poland;
- €200,- pocket money per month.
Check for more information about both Transenter and PWCIB out websites: