Transdev recrut an Electromobility Communication & Knowledge Manager(W/M)
Your Destination :
Within Transdev Group's Strategy & Transformation Division, you will join the Technical Department and support the Zero and Low Emission Manager.
You will also work closely with the experts of the ZE Team, Transdev's Center of Expertise dedicated to electromobility (battery electric, hydrogen fuel cell buses and coaches as well as 100% electric trolleybuses) and connect with the internal Zero Emission Community.
This Center of Expertise has recently launched ZE@transdev, an internal knowledge platform to strengthen knowledge transfer, popularize key concepts associated with e-bus operations and foster collaboration between experts and non-experts.
By joining Transdev, you will contribute to enhancing the group's knowledge base, design curated content and keep sharing insights and best practices with a large range of users. This work will be key to provide public authorities with best-in-class support on their electromobility journey.
You will work on the following missions:
Area of work #1 - Communication:
- Formalize and design content: presentations, case studies, memos, etc.
- Ensure consistency among all the SharePoint content (Group brand style)
- Collaborate with Group Communication Department
- Participate in the development of new SharePoint functionalities and content (article, newsletter, interviews, podcast, etc.)
Area of work #2 - Community Management:
- Maintain the knowledge base and manage user permissions
- Help users adopt the SharePoint easily
- Evaluate the relevance of content and documentation for each library
- Pay attention to user experience
- Plan dedicated sessions to showcase the latest functionalities of the SharePoint
- Share relevant information and news to Yammer and engage users
Area of work #3 - Training & Knowledge Management:
- Capture the know-how of experts, ZE Community and technical teams
- Plan and, possibly facilitate, internal training sessions about electromobility
- Collaborate with Group Training Department
- Track energy transformation of Transdev's bus & coach fleet
- Conduct analyses and contribute to ZE Team's watch on specific topics
- But also… suggest your own ideas and put them in place!
Ideal candidate profile
The advantages of this internship:
This work experience will be an opportunity for you to actively participate in the development of highly essential deliverables within a cross-functional team, in a corporate department and in an international environment.
The student will have the possibility to share recommendations and ideas, put theory into practice and develop new skills.
You are currently preparing a higher education in Engineering/Business School, University, Master.
You have ideally been introduced to knowledge management and have learnt the basics of SharePoint.
Your assets :
- Does PowerPoint have no secrets for you? Do you even know some of the rudiments of data analysis and visualization (Power Bi)?
- Are you an expert in collaborative and digital tools?
- Do you have a particular interest or will to discover mobility and low carbon transition?
- Are you a team player with analytical skillset? You are also a creative thinker and desire to learn new things.
- Can you work autonomously to achieve your different missions? Do you also appreciate guided coaching and team collaboration?
- Do you feel comfortable writing and communicating in French and English? Do you have great interpersonal skills (team members, clients)?
If you match with this profile, we'd love to hear from you!
Location: the position is based in Issy-les-Moulineaux
Duration: end-of-study internship starting in January 2023 (6 months)
Travels : Occasional and in Europe
Rejoignez un Groupe international fortement ancré dans les territoires
Chez Transdev, nous sommes fiers de faire voyager 11 millions de personnes au quotidien dans le monde grâce à des services de transport efficaces, simples et respectueux de l'environnement, au service des territoires.
Parce que nous maîtrisons des modes de transport diversifiés et que nous sommes implantés sur les 5 continents, partout où nous sommes, nous aspirons à favoriser les initiatives de nos équipes multiculturelles.
Rejoindre Transdev c'est rejoindre des femmes et des hommes au service des autres et exercer un métier qui a du sens : la mobilité.