· Maintain a safe area of work, promote safe working practices, and aim for an accident and incident free environment. Conduct regular safety meetings, toolbox talks prior to and during operations. Procedures have been followed – to avoid accidents, damage to the equipment, loss of test data, harm to the environment.
· Data collected accurately and presented to the Field Production Technologist on a timely basis to achieve a high-quality report.
· Fully involved in operating the equipment during the flowing periods, participate in equipment maintenance and repair, keep inventory of spare parts and consumable used, making proposals to Lead Production supervisor for supply
· Expert well wellhead, flowline, manifold operator and separator operator. Emergency response trained. Understands production mode on each well (Artificial lift system,high/ low GOR well, high/ low WC) and can adjust testing equipment/parameters accordingly to ensure quality results.
· Capable of identifying and correcting problems on site (including maintenance)
· Comply fully with quality Procedures for equipment and personnel feedback.
· Ensures that equipment rigged up, pressure tested, function tested, ESD system thoroughly function tested prior to operations commencing.
· Performs other duties as assigned to meet the needs of production.
· Assist with all maintenance procedures
· Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
· Participate and follow all mandatory and QHSE programs and procedures
· Complete Warehouse Work (wash, paint, grease equipment; buff, grind)
· General Housekeeping and maintenance
· Rigging Up and Rigging Down of mobile separator
· Collecting accurate data
· Provides all necessary reporting prior to job completion
· Learn how to maintain Company datasheets (pressure, temperature, charts, tags, etc)
· Respond to calls immediately
· Be prepared to be called for work additional hours per day as per location requirements
· Inform Lead Production supervisor, in advance, of any situation that might prevent you from going on a job
· Attend safety and technical classes as per company requirements
· Keep required passport, manual and logs updated and maintained
· Attend safety meeting
· Attend CoW requirements while doing the job
· Wear required PPE
· Use the proper tool for the job
· Report dangerous situations and accidents immediately. Complete quality and safety observation card (IFOC)
· Work on your assigned job or task
· Check with Field Production technologist for any changes to program. Inform Field Production technologist of any change in data
· Load and offload equipment as per instruction
· Do not leave location without Lead production Supervisor's permission
· Observe operation in other shift as per senior operator instructions
· Take gas, oil and water samples, including samples for H2S
· Shoot fluid level with echometer
· Inform helpers working with you of job procedures
· Knowledge how to redress all kinds of valves, do testing calculations both manually and by computer, to start up, maintain, and troubleshoot operating equipment, to conduct primary field analysis of well production
· Experience - 2-5 year of well testing oilfield experience
· Preferably University degree in engineering education;
· Preferably Minimum6years of relevant oil & gas experience.
· Valid Driver's License Category B,C.
· Physical Demands
This job requires frequent heavy work which is typical of an oilfield job.
· Employee may stand or walk 50% of the time and frequently be asked to bend, squat, reach or climb.
· Employee will be exposed to outdoor weather elements, high noise and the potential of chemicals and fumes or gasses.
Well Test Operator
Exploration and Production
Experience level required
Minimum 3 years
TOTAL EP KAZAKHSTAN
Workplace location (Precisions/Keywords)
Context and environment
As employee, you have a responsibility for your own and your colleagues’ safety. For that expect you to;
· know and follow Safety Commitments,HSE policies and procedures;
· act in compliance with the Safety rules mentioned in the employee handbook;
· drive an incident free environment by being a role model in all situations, also in theeveryday routines;
· contribute to development and execution of a safe work place by intervening when observing unsafe situations, sharing ideas and near misses honestly and openly;
· show due regard for health, safety, security and environmental requirements;