You will be working closely with the Integration team on tasks related to wells. Furthermore, you will be supporting other routine day-to-day tasks.
The tasks and support will mainly include:
· Supporting and providing input on well operations performance
· Provide assistance and update Intervention Well Status
· Assist with SAP entries
· Gather data for performance tracking
· Set up time cost estimates for well services work
· Interface with TEP DK Tyra Well Services optimization engineer(s) aligning Tyra Redevelopment well intervention work
· Assist in WOMS entry for wells work performed related to 2019 Well Suspension Campaign
· General assistance with Excel , creating VBA based tools to assist in time consuming work
· Continue to improve on VBA based tool for rig schedule for planning core business (this is in place – set up by previous student assist but needs updating)
Who we are looking for
It is important to us that you have a genuine interest in the business and a real drive and engagement for the job and a current student. To succeed, you must have a structured approach to tasks, priorities a high quality by focusing on the details at the same time as being able to meet deadlines and stay calm under pressure. You have an outgoing personality and the capability to keep a sense of perspective of the projects.
The ideal profile:
· We will prefer an engineer with technical focus and drive (e.g. mechanical, chemical, process, civil, structural, drilling, petroleum, production, etc.). Previous education or experience within well engineering is not a requirement.
· Good mathematical skill
· Knowledge of Microsoft office programmes, especially Word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel
· Written and verbal English skills is a must
Student Assistant – Wells, Tyra Redevelopment (Temporary position)
Exploration and Production
Experience level required
0 - 3 years, 3 - 6 years, 6 - 10 years, 10 - 15 years, 15 - 20 years, More than 20 years
Context and environment
You will be given the opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge into play and to use a holistic approach the operation of a major capital project. You will be involved in everyday tasks and ongoing projects brining a dynamic and interesting work day.
Potentially, you will be given the opportunity to gain further insight to our business as an Student Assistant or in connection with your Bachelor or Master Thesis.
· A fast paced and dynamic environment
· Working within the planning, performance & economics function
· Flexible working hours
As we want you to priorities your studies, your working hours will be approximately 15 - 20 hours per week.