· Follow and meet the company requirement of HSE and code of conduct in daily work
· Develop and implement price strategy, regular exchange with global and regional team on price topics.
· Organize price committee and regularly review price position, give advices for committee decisions, provide data and trends to support business discussion.
· Implement price campaign to track price performance, provide monthly or quarterly report such as Monthly analysis report for both AO & IO, Price Index etc
· Responsible for price tool digitalization, incl but not limit to: COMPASS, lub price survey, PARRLY (ODT) and price analysis function in BI.
· Work closely with sales team, marketing team incl. AO/IO/KA & OEM/BD to get the latest market information and competitor movements, provide regularly report.
· Manage data collection from sales team, distributors channels and data computation, responsible for information center for all pricing activities.
· Provide support to managers during the preparation of trade marketing activities, promotions and propose adjustments when cost or market changes upon necessity
· Host innovation campaign and project inside company, exchange with global and regional team, MS China on regular basis for innovation topics.
· Work effectively with teamwork spirit, support manager and other marketing team on relevant topics and projects.
· Bachelor or above degree in Business, Marketing, English or related disciplines; additional diploma in statistics, strategy or intelligence is preferred
· Minimum 5 years of sales, pricing or intelligence related experience, familiar with Total products and lub market is a must.
· Experience in business analysis or price intelligence as a plus
· Able to build up and maintain good relationships with sales team, distributors and agencies;
· Down-to-earth working attitudes, very sensitive to numbers and figures, familiar with SAP system
· Well-organized and flexible in the face of changes, with a strong drive for success;
· Able to work under pressure and independently, willing to work a flexible schedule and undertake business travel. Excellent both in oral and written English and Mandarin, excellent skills on office reporting tools and presentations.
Admin Sales Support/ Trading