· Tidying up and sorting verification certificates for 2019-2020
· Monitoring the work of the contractor during verification work in the Workshop and facilities
· Bypassing and checking the conformity of equipment according to verification applications
· Preparation of Permit to work papers
· Receiving and sorting materials from the warehouse. Preparation for work.
· Repair and inspection of pressure gauges in the workshop.
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovative culture, and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
· Higher or secondary professional education in Instrumentation and Controls.
· Work experience by profession no less than 3 years.
Maintenance, Downstream Operations
Exploration and Production
Region, department, area
Maintenance / Inspection / Technology, Operations/Exploitation
Experience level required
Minimum 3 years
TOTAL EP KAZAKHSTAN
Workplace location (Precisions/Keywords)
Context and environment
· Know and follow Company Safety Commitments;
· Know and follow allCompanyHSE policies and procedures;
· Act in compliance with Safety rules mentioned in the Employee Handbook;
· Drive an incident free environment by being a role model in all situations and ineveryday activities;
· Contribute to development and execution of a safe work place by intervening when observing unsafe situations, sharing ideas and near misses honestly and openly;
· Show due regard for health, safety,security and environmental requirements;
· Know safety rules and technical regulations for the use of electrical equipment.Transportation is affecting all employees and attention shall be drawn toward safe behavior as passenger and/or driver. You must follow the Operational Safety Procedure for Road Safety.