KAMPALA-COURSE VIEW TWRS(UGA)
· Accountable for Safety and Quality within the Factory Drilling entity in order to achieve the HSE objectives and improve the HSE performance of the entity comprising of 5 on land rigs and 3 rig less units representing ~4 M man-hours within a factory drilling & well context - one well delivered every 4 days - in a very sensitive environment and in O&G green country.
· In charge of the technical part for the Recruitment and Training of the company Factory Drilling team (total of around 150 PAX at first oil).
Ensure 24/7 operation tracking and evaluation within RTOC to prevent major incidents and track performances (1 well drilled every 4 days with 3 drilling rigs, 430 wells to track).
· Responsible for developing the digital roadmap and ultimately the Drilling & Well Improvement Process (DWIP) of the Tilenga project, with the main objective to document achievable minimum operation duration and costs, within the specific context of the project (factory drilling, learning curve factor, remote area), without compromising safety and environment.
About us / company profile
Total is a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company, and the world’s second-ranked solar energy operator with SunPower. Our 100,000 employees around the world are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations in more than 130 countries worldwide consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits.www.total.com
In Africa, besides exploration and production and renewable energies, Total is active across the whole petroleum product supply chain (service station network, general trade, lubricants, aviation fuels, bitumen, LPG) in more than 40 countries, where the Group is the sector leader with an estimated 18% market share. Around 1.8 million customers are served every day at one of TOTAL's 4,200 service stations on the continent.
· Engineering degree or equivalent professional A minimum of 10 years of international experience in drilling and or completion engineering. 3 years minimum exposure to operations. 1 year or more experience in a Method, digital or HSE position is a plus.
· Demonstrated management skills with contract management experience.
· Multidisciplinary operational competencies in drilling, completion and well interventions (at least 2 out of 3 disciplines).
· Master in problem analysis, decision making, teamwork and leadership. Good human relation and communication skill, with right balance of diplomacy and firmness with Contractors
Head of OSEQ & DW Support
Exploration and Production
Region, department, area
Experience level required
Minimum 10 years
TOTAL E&P UGANDA BV
Context and environment