We have a new opportunity for a Front Office Sales Administrator, who will provide full operational support for our Direct Sales Team.
The role includes but is not limited to:
· Overall responsibility and ownership for administrative support to the Direct Sales teams to assist growth.
· Assist Line Manager in providing support & training to less experienced team members.
· Provide quotations for new and existing customers for Gas and Power within agreed deadlines.
· Liaise effectively daily by telephone with customers, consultants & Account Managers and assist with queries and enquiries.
· Build and maintain strong relationships with Key Customers and Consultants.
· Attend external visits to consultants with Sales Account Managers when required.
· Produce and despatch of contracts and supporting documentation including management through to Signing.
· Process gas and electricity tender (and related) information in accordance with guidelines and SLAs.
· Update and maintain various logs including the contract management system, tender logs.
· Produce and run various reports required by the Sales team/the customer.
· Maintain relationships between Front Office and other TGP departments.
· Ensure that Sales Teams are provided consistent high quality support with meticulous accuracy and attention to detail.
· Work closely and ensure excellent communication and co-ordination with the other sales support teams to provide a seamless experience for the customers (internal and external) including business critical process such as registrations.
· Work closely with other departments such as credit, procurement, pricing etc to ensure current and future customer requirements are met to an excellent level.
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Total Gas & Power Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Total Group responsible for energy Marketing and Trading activities in the UK.
Total Gas & Power Ltd’s UK Marketing business is a specialist provider of energy to UK businesses. We supply natural gas and electricity to many thousands of sites across the UK, and we are market leaders in the highly competitive Industrial and Commercial sector (by gas volume).
With customers across the entire commercial and industrial spectrum, competitive prices, a wide array of product solutions to meet customers’ individual buying needs, and high quality customer service remain the keystones for our growth and competitive success.
Our teams of dedicated employees always ensure a personal and professional service for all our customers. These teams are based in one of our three offices: Redhill in Surrey (main location), London and Leeds in West Yorkshire. We also have a network of field-based Account Managers located across the UK enabling us to form an individual relationship with our customers.
You will be able to demonstrate a commitment to quality with strong attention to detail and be able to identify and implement improvements to working processes.
Experience with managing relationships with external consultants would be an advantage.
Administration Sales Support/ Trading
Front Office Sales Administrator
Gas Renewables And Power
Sales, Secretarial/Administrative Support
Experience level required
0 - 3 years
Salary range to
Affiliate (if known)
TOTAL GAS & POWER LTD
Salary range from