Under the authority of the Interim Financial Manager, the FP&A Analyst has responsibility for the following activities:
· Prepares and submits monthly management reporting for North American Renewables activities on performance versus budget
· Responsible for coordinating semi-annual forecasts of full year performance and supporting management as needed to explain deviations to budget
· Provides monthly project by project analysis on cost spent, budget consumed, and project forecasts to completion in close coordination with the Project managers
· Responsible for overall coordination of the budgeting and long term planning processes for all North American assets and projects of the Renewables Division, including preparation of budget submissions and overall presentations and support for management.
· Ensures financial impacts of potential investments presented to senior management (CIREN, CDGRP. CORISK, COMEX) for approval are in line with group accounting standards and principles applicable to the Renewables activities of the group, and identify any specific US GAAP impacts that may arise for local reporting
· Supports the production of the quarterly and annual financial statements for the affiliates as necessary.
· Supports and implements financial reporting and budget process enhancements & help to strengthen the financial control framework for all North American Renewables activities
· New business streams and ad hoc projects – supports the Finance Manager and CEO in the modelling and impacts of new business streams initially for the purpose of their assessment and, further, to integrate them into the planning, budgeting and reporting processes.
· Support US Accounting System development and integration projects as needed
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
· BS or Master of Finance. CPA Preferred.
· At least 5 to 8 years’ experience in FP&A, preferably in a Renewables context
· Experience managing financial activities and relationships in an international context
· English speaking, fluency in French an advantage
· Mobility, reactivity and high availability requested.
· Only candidates allowed to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship will be considered for this position
Cost Control & Reporting
Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst (Contractor)
Gas Renewables And Power
Experience level required
Minimum 3 years, Minimum 6 years
Fixed term position
Context and environment
With recently announced acquisitions, Total Renewables USA LLC (TRUSA) has now become the holding company responsible for overseeing and managing all US Renewables investments in the country. The entity operates in a very competitive and dynamic industry/environment, and as a result, TRUSA is now in need of a strong FP&A Analyst to support the execution and control of the finance activities of the entity.