LINDEN-NORTH STILES STREET(USA)
You will report to The Customer Service Manager and be part of a team of 6 individuals (Manager included).
As part of your missions, you are in charge of:
· Processing orders, requests and invoices within SAP and other internal applications
· Closely monitor & follow up on orders to ensure on-time schedule
· Responding promptly to customer inquiries by communicating and coordinating with other departments such as Sales, Production and Technical.
· Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
· Perform to maintain established group KPI and Metrics
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
· 3 to 5 years in Customer Services position
· SAP preferred / Microsoft Office knowledge
· English fluent / Spanish a plus
· Time management
· Good Communication skills
· Team spirit
Admin Sales Support/ Trading
Customer Service Representative
Marketing & Services
Experience level required
Minimum 3 years, Minimum 6 years
Context and environment
Come and join the dynamic world of TOTAL SPECIALTIES USA. Being part of TOTAL will give you the chance to contribute to a responsible energy future with rewarding challenges and access to new skills and worldwide opportunities.
You will contribute to the development of the Lubricants activities taking into consideration the roadmap and ambition of the Group. Located in Linden (New Jersey), you will help our customers with complaints and questions, provide information about products and services and take orders.
You are professional, positive and remain calm facing stressful situation. You are proactive, problem solving and master SAP, Microsoft Excel. You have a good team spirit and great communication skills.