Application deadline: 15 August 2022
Working hours: Rotational scheme - 2 weeks offshore; 3 weeks home
Contract type: Permanent
Workplace: Facilities on North Sea – Dan F
We are committed to better energy
… and we need you to coordinate the daily production activities in collaboration with the Production Superintendent on our platform Dan F!
TotalEnergies is a global multi-energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale. Active in more than 130 countries, we are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable, and accessible to as many people as possible.
We are the largest oil and gas operator in Denmark. Our vision is clear both when it comes to generating energy security, jobs and state revenue from oil and gas and when it comes to supporting the transition towards a low-carbon future.Working alongside our partners in the Danish Underground Consortium (DUC), we focus on extracting oil and gas in the Danish North Sea in a way that is safe for our people and for the environment.
Esbjerg is the heart of our operational activities with more than 1,000 colleagues working onshore and offshore, and we are now looking for more people to join our organization offshore, so are you an experienced offshore technician looking for a technical role with leading responsibilities as well?
As Offshore Chief Production Operator, you will operate the facilities on a day-to-day basis and act as the Area Authority, which involves opening Permit to Work, Toolbox Talks, final checks and hazard identification. Furthermore, you will be working closely with the Production Superintendent to coordinate the daily activities and develop competences of the production operators.
During a normal day your role will ensure the following tasks:
· Ensure operations are executed within Operating Envelope and Company Rules and procedures;
· Perform first degree maintenance;
· Conduct daily rounds to monitor facilities, log data, check integrity threats, check safe operations of third parties;
· Prepare and execute isolations and breaking containment;
· Perform gas, NORM and other testing required;
· Perform audits. This job is an excellent opportunity to put in play your coordination and communication skills, as you are the one to coordinate and coach the team to a certain extent. This requires a good knowledge of the process and production on a platform already but will be a good foundation for further development both hierarchical and vertical depending on the ambitions you have.
About us / company profile
Better energy needs you
Joining TotalEnergies means contributing to a shared ambition for responsible energy, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance and more. With 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high standards of safety and environmental performance, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of our global team whose mission is already shared by thousands of employees: making energy better each and every day.
About TotalEnergies Exploration & Production in Denmark
TotalEnergies is the largest oil and gas operator in Denmark. The country boasts a proud oil and gas industry that extends back more than half a century. Today Denmark’s upstream industry is gearing up for a new chapter with the TotalEnergies-led full redevelopment of the Tyra field and its associated gas infrastructure which will support energy security and the energy transition in Denmark and Europe.
TotalEnergies’ presence in Denmark was cemented with the acquisition of Maersk Oil and takeover of the operatorship of the Danish Underground Consortium (DUC). This consortium is responsible for 85% of the oil and 97% of the gas production in Denmark, making an important contribution to Denmark’s economy, energy supply and employment.
TotalEnergies is a major energy player that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and low-carbon electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is safer, more affordable, cleaner, and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
Key qualifications and requirements:
We are looking for a team player who enjoys helping others succeed just as much as taking on own responsibilities. Someone who likes to work in a dynamic environment, is structured, self-driven and enjoys challenges.
From a competence perspective, you:
· Are an educated process technician, skilled craftsman or similar with craftsman diploma;
· Have 5 years of experience in Oil & Gas as Production Operator;
· Hold theoretical knowledge of process, chemistry or other completed relevant trainings and assessments;
· Communicate effectively in English. Danish proficiency is an advantage;
· Clear focus on HSE. On the personal side you:
· Have the ability to connect with people and provide coaching;
· Have good analytical skills, must be able to keep overview of many activities simultaneously, and able to follow instructions closely;
· Are eager to learn, provide and receive feedback and challenge yourself and our ways of working;
· Are used to be away from home in 2 weeks rotation. Would you like to help shape better energy?
Submit your application by clicking the ‘Apply to job’ link as soon as possible and no later than 15 August 2022 , as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. For questions regarding the position, please contact Recruitment Partner & Employee Engagement Partner , Christina Johannessen on email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Chief Production Operator
Exploration and Production
Experience level required
Less than 3 years