· Responsible for leading and coordinating the implementation of the Asset Integrity program within the site.
· Promote and facilitate the awareness of the Asset integrity program at the site. Defines and tracks improvement plans.
· Facilitate the implementation and compliance of CR-RC-HSE-104 Technical Integrity Management of Installations.
· Responsible for integrating the technical integrity requirements in the existing overall safety management system.
· Supervise the TOTAL Senior Inspector to facilitate asset integrity compliance and document control maintenance.
· Monitor changes in regulatory climate with respect to asset integrity and equipment API/ASME standard changes.
· Responsible for establishing and updating the integrity dashboard used to monitor the integrity performance on site and verifies the performance standards for all different categories of Integrity Critical Equipment (ICE).
· Maintain relationships through workgroups with other TOTAL Asset Integrity personnel within the TOTAL network.
· Interface with owners and concerned departments in relation to asset integrity issues by helping them to develop specific policies and strategies.
· Organize and conduct the Asset Integrity Steering Committee meetings and the Asset Integrity review meetings.
· Coordinate the inspection functions to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements.
· Provide engineering and technical support as needed to support Projects, Maintenance and Operations.
· Perform duties as assigned in the Incident Command Structure as listed in the Emergency Response Plan.
· Facilitate the implementation and compliance of CR-RC-MIT-224 Management of Industrial Technical Inspections.
· Interact and provide time-based Plant Condition Management software (PCMS) reports of integrity related activities for site departments.
· Work with inside and outside consultants to design and solve equipment failure/repair issues.
· Responsible for maintaining the loss control efforts of the LBU by assuring all equipment is installed to specification, maintained properly and remains fit for continued service.
· Responsible for the organization, control and maintenance of specifications and equipment documentation.
· Assures conformance with regulatory and required company rules while improving safety, environmental, availability and cost performance initiatives.
· Participate in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) teams investigating integrity related incidents and anomalies as required
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
This position requires a B.S. in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering. Other engineering or technical degrees will be considered depending on the experience of the individual. 3-5 years relevant experience in the field of equipment inspection and certification by a recognized inspection agency is desired. Minimum 5-8 years of plant experience required. Independent, rigorous, organized, analytical, drive for continuous improvement. Communication, mentoring and training skills, ability to innovate and develop.
General Operations Responsab
Asset Integrity Group Leader
Refining & Chemicals
Experience level required
Minimum 6 years
Context and environment
Actively support all policies and management systems adopted by our site organization including high standards of safety, environmental, quality, cost, availability, asset integrity, and community relations.