LINDEN-NORTH STILES STREET(USA)
You will report to the Vice President of GLASS.
You will interact closely with customers, agents and distributors both domestic and international, sales representatives and internal logistics and production.
You will work for our Marketing and Services branch which is responsible to help our business and retail customers to optimize their transportation experience and operations through our wide range of products and services.
You will perform all customer service support and administrative duties required to support Glass Products Sales which is approximately 60 customers in the USA/Canada and 250 customers Internationally.
As part of your missions, you are in charge of:
· Communication with customers, sales representatives, agents and distributors including delivery, credits, payments, returns and general correspondents.
· Maintain customer master data, pricing and agent sales commissions.
· Enter orders on SAP system as well as prepare quotations and pro-forma invoice on FAS, CIF or Ex-Works basis.
· Coordinate meeting, events and trade shows as well as maintain and produce all TDS, brochures and sales literature.
· Release product from US/Canada and International warehouses.
· Perform miscellaneous office management duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma, secretarial school or equivalent
· 3 to 5 years experiences with SAP and/or International logistics tools
· Strong IT skills
· French a plus (but not a requirement)
Admin Sales Support/ Trading
Customer Service/Administrative Assistant - GLASS
Marketing & Services
Sales, Secretarial/Administrative Support
Experience level required
Minimum 6 years
TOTAL SPECIALTIES USA INC
Context and environment
Come and join the dynamic world of TOTAL SPECIALTIES USA. Being part of TOTAL will give you the chance to contribute to a responsible energy future with rewarding challenges and access to new skills and worldwide opportunities.
You will contribute to the development of the GLASS activities taking into consideration the roadmap and ambition of the Group. Good communication skills and customer centric, you will assist our wide range of customers from domestic to international in the sales process of our products. Master in organization you maintain clear records of your activities.
You are an expert in Office tools for the production of sales brochures and SAP to quickly perform order management.
You are a real team player with a positive approach and ready to perform additional duties such as office management once requested.