MAPUTO-AV SOCIEDADE DE GEOGRAFIA(MOZ)
· Provides administrative support to Project Manager NTP
· Maintains calendar of appointments, reservations, meetings, conferences
· Manage communication internal and external events including recruitment fairs
· Meets and receives visitors;
· Maintains and organizes department and project files.
· Organizes and distributes departmental mail.
· Screens, direct calls and maintains various forms of documentation.
· Restocks and checks common office areas for supply needs.
· Prepares a variety of reports including weekly/monthly department status updates, routine project progress, business development activities and expense reports.
· On request attend to meetings and prepare minutes
· Completes routine data entry, formatting of documentation and correspondence. Other tasks as assigned.
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
· Minimum of 3 years of relevant Administrative assistance Experience
· Oral and written proficiency of Portuguese and English language
· Computer literate with good mastering of Microsoft Office suite especially Word and PowerPoint
· Minimum Bachelor degree Business school training is a plus
General Operations Responsab
Exploration and Production
Experience level required
Minimum 3 years
Context and environment
· TEPMA1 is implementing one of the largest LNG plant over the world in a country with extremely limited Oil and Gas history. This involves an important and ambitious training program to develop Nationals for the purpose of successful Operations and fulfil our obligations of local content. Job location in the training center