PARAMARIBO-ADR A COMPLETER(SUR)
Timely prepares and produces accurate and relevant financial reports for both internal and external stakeholders.
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
· Surinamese National.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent (pursuing a professional designation is an asset) and a minimum of 3-5 years’ practical experience in similar role.
· Excellent communication, analytical skills, detail oriented and ability to multitask.
· Strong SAP knowledge and proficient IT skills.
Exploration and Production
Experience level required
Minimum 3 years
Fixed term position
TOTAL E&P SURINAME B.V.
Context and environment
· Prepare weekly and monthly bank reconciliations.
· Perform general ledger account reconciliations and analyses to ensure that journal entries, transactions and balances are recorded in accordance with company internal rules and procedures.
· Perform detailed reviews and analyses to ensure completeness and accuracy of the financial data, and compliance with regulatory requirements and Joint Operating agreements.
· Assist with monthly preparation of the joint venture billing statement, monitoring of Joint Venture Cash call settlements and guidance of Joint Venture transactions.
· Preparing and executing payments.