Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, which include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises—our environment is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
Posting Notes: REMOTE Marlborough || MA
What you’ll discover:
· Inclusive culture and career growth opportunities
· Global IT Organization which collaborates across U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia, click here to learn more
· Challenging, collaborative, and team-based environment
What you’ll do:
The IT Security organization bears the broad responsibilities of delivering information security, practice governance & assurance, and data loss prevention throughout the TJX enterprise. Our worldwide team applies expertise and deep business understanding to ensure confidence for all company associates, investors, and customers. Security governance and controls are critical to protecting TJX and must be continually evaluated against new threats and compliance requirements.
As a Risk & Compliance principal analyst you will architect and help mature our Security control framework. In this senior role you will evaluate industry control standards to design trusted Security controls covering both cyber risk and compliance requirements. Representing Security as our controls thought leader you will work with key partners driving accountability and balanced control across Security.
What you’ll need:
We seek creative, security-minded professionals to provide risk and control thought leadership to protect TJX and its assets. You'll work with analysts, engineers, security operations, audit, and other security professionals to adapt and improve our security controls across applications, infrastructure, and cloud modernization efforts.
· Defines the Security control framework incorporating cyber risks and compliance requirements.
· Ensures controls are delivered with quality, including supporting design of quality testing procedures where needed.
· Works with compliance partners to deliver evidence of compliance and drive remediation follow through.
· Facilitates risk assessment on Security control gaps and supports prioritization
· We seek creative, security-minded professionals to provide risk and control thought leadership to protect TJX and its assets. You'll work with analysts, engineers, security operations, audit, and other security professionals to adapt and improve our security controls across applications, infrastructure, and cloud modernization efforts.
· Broad knowledge of IT Security industry trends including common information security management frameworks, such as NIST and ISO.
· Understanding of regulatory & privacy / standards such as SOX, SEC, NYDFS, PCI DSS, GDPR.
· Risk assessment and the ability to optimally evaluate security risk and balance with efficiency impact.
· Strong communication skills, capable of working collaboratively across interdisciplinary teams and manage relationships across multiple areas of the business including Audit partners.
· Experience with Security control auditing/testing across a large organization.
· Process improvement and design experience.
Come Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It’s our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: REMOTE Marlborough || MA
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Risk Management, Compliance, Corporate Security, Law, Finance, Legal, Security