Success is always in style at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashion retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra and Homesense.
The IT Data Analyst for the Global Merchandise Operations Management Team is responsible for providing data analysis and functional expertise in the MOM products and Reporting areas.
This person will effectively support global objectives, participate in multi-national business reporting & application solutions and leverage business analysis, Finance business process and application expertise to effectively complete Data Analysis deliverables on projects.
· Creates/revises the following deliverables using industry standard techniques:
· Prcess maps
· Data flw diagrams
· Acts as day-to-day liaison between Scrum Teams and Product Owners
· Works with architects and other IT groups to ensure that system architecture and data flow is understood
· Creates strong partnerships with business stakeholders and IT partners
· Develop records management processes and policies
· Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
· Set up and maintain automated data processes
· Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
· Analyse, monitor and audit data quality
· Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets & flows
· Prepare reports for internal audiences using business analytics reporting tools
· Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
· Mine and analyse large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
· Leads special projects as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent job experience.
· 3+ years IT Data Analyst experience, ideally in Reporting and Oracle Product environments
· Visionary thinking in complex system and data structures
· Experience working with Business and ideally Finance business processes and applications.
· Experience in modern Reporting Solutions
· Analytical Skills to analyse Measures and Metrics
· Demonstrated ability to elicit and analyse large, complex data sets and flows
· Knowledge of IT Software development lifecycle and understanding of IT project methodology
· Ability to work independently and as a team member alongside matrix project teams within Agile & SAFe Methodology
· Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
· SQL, Excel, Visio, MS Access, Jira, Confluence
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Database, Merchandising, Data Analyst, Oracle, Fashion Retail, Technology, Retail, Data, Fashion