Come to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your skills, and embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution Centers are the key to getting new products out to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. To keep up with our ever-changing inventory, we stay nimble and adaptable. No day is the same, and that’s just how we like it. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different—and support each other along the way.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
The Loss Prevention Investigations Analyst utilizes data to initiate cases of internal and external fraud which are sent to the field personnel for further investigation. This role will require strong analytical skills to provide continued support during investigation through case closure. The Loss Prevention Investigations Analyst will work with various Home Office and Field partners to eliminate and reduce company exposure to associate and external theft!
· Utilizes standard and ad-hoc exception reporting. Analyzes store transaction data to identify patterns, trends and exceptions at Point of Sale.
· Initiates and supports cases of dishonesty and fraud using POS exception reporting, remote CCTV, multiple data sources and other investigative tools and systems.
· Builds and packages quality case leads for field personnel to further investigate, providing measurable data, video and investigative support.
· Provides continued analytical support during investigation through case closure.
· Collaborates with field Loss Prevention to bring cases to closure in a timely manner.
· Designs and develops standard and ad-hoc reports, using multiple reporting systems as well as other company financial applications, databases or Point of Sale system.
· Makes recommendations to enhance systems and provide more effective and impactful reporting.
· Participates in field LP staff coaching and builds analytical tools and reports that will improve the organization’s knowledge and productivity in all types of investigations.
· Develops relationships and partnerships with the field organization, other Home Office departments and industry peers.
· Participates in special assignments with a shrink reduction and/or investigative focus.
· Assists with other TJX and Loss Prevention Programs as needed. Suggest potential improvements to senior management regarding procedural and business opportunities.
· Bachelor’s Degree (Criminal Justice or Business Management preferred).
· Strong analytical skills and high level of attention to detail.
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· 1-3 years of relevant work experience with knowledge of loss prevention and/or retail operations preferred.
Come Discover Different at TJX—we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory—at all times of the day—and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Investigation, Business Manager, Criminal Investigator, Loss Prevention, Legal, Management, Security, Retail