All 1,000 of our Marshalls stores embrace discovery, from designer luggage to statement shoes. Our assortment of brands is always changing, but our mission to provide the surprises that make the everyday a little more fun is unwavering. Just like working here. Everyone encourages each other and embraces the excitement that can come with change. Each shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different.
What does a Warehouse Associate do?
Our Warehouse Associates are a key member of the merchandise journey. They ensure that the right goods get to the right stores at the right time. They do this amazing work in a fast paced, safe and efficient way. Some of the responsibilities of our Associates include the following:
· Count, select and sort items by style, color, store order or other criteria
· Match receipts against purchase orders
· Pack or unpack merchandise in and out of boxes
· Ticket clothing, accessories, and other items
· Load and unload merchandise from trailers
· Manual lifting and handling of objects such as totes, boxes, or garments
We are currently hiring associates for all of our Distribution Center shifts:
· A AShift: Monday -Thursday 5:00AM-3:20PM
· C Shift: Monday - Thursday 4:00PM - 2:20AM
· B Shift: Friday - Sunday 5:30AM - 6:00PM
We offer competitive wages starting at $14.00 per hour and up to $16.85 per hour dependent on the shift and job function.
Our shift differentials are as follows:
· C Shift associates- extra .60 cents per hour
· B Shift associates- extra $1.25 per hour
Thank you for your interest in our company. We look forward to getting to know you.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Warehouse, Apparel, Garment, Manufacturing, Fashion