Discovery is at the core of everything we do – whether it’s a great value, incredible style, or building long-lasting partnerships with people around the world. That’s what makes TJX different. You can find it all across our brands: TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense. Every one of our brands has one thing in common: environments that are always changing. That’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships, and even about yourself. Come discover what different can mean for you.
We currently have an opportunity for a Field Talent Sourcer to join our centralized Talent Acquisition Sourcing Team! This role can be remote based or work out of our Framingham, MA offices. As a member of our Field Sourcing Team, you will source and deliver talent for management positions in our almost 3300 stores located across the country. The Field Sourcer will develop positive relationships with key partners such as Recruiters and Hiring Managers as they identify and engage leads to fill our expanding talent pipeline.
· Responsible for executing search techniques to generate a pool of candidates necessary to staff open positions and build candidate pipelines for future needs
· Create a pipeline of prequalified candidates for current and future positions with the goal of growing the level of candidate flow and customer service to business partners
· Conduct basic market analysis and industry research to inform and develop a sourcing strategy
· Partner with Recruiters to understand the talent needs of the business and build effective search strategies
· Generate leads through direct sourcing methods (cold calling, job boards, etc.)
· Source passive candidates through referrals, networking, internet searches, etc.
· Qualify candidates for needed skillset/proficiencies for current or potential positions through phone screens
· Screen potential candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
· Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities
· Deliver to the service level agreements
· Build reports on sourcing activity and communicate any relevant market information to Recruiter and or management
· Demonstrates an ability to establish planning and routines to achieve results
· Ability to prioritize, lead multiple projects, and coordinate requests to successful completion
· Use technology to locate, engage, and attract candidates
· Researches to gain market awareness regarding competitors and candidate availability
· Tests and suggests new and innovative sourcing tools and techniques
· Solicits feedback to calibrate and ensure the search is on track
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and management systems
· Experience using an Applicant Tracking System
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
· Minimum 1-3 years Recruiting or Sourcing experience
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That’s why working here is so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people that work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff – competitive pay, great benefits, and a great group of people.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Nearest Major Market: Framingham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: HR, Recruiting, Human Resources, Research