Discovery is at the core of everything we do – whether it’s a great value, incredible style, or building long-lasting partnerships with people around the world. That’s what makes TJX different. You can find it all across our brands: TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense. Every one of our brands has one thing in common: environments that are always changing. That’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships, and even about yourself. Come discover what different can mean for you.
Posting Notes: Framingham || MA
Administrative Assistant III – Digital HR/Finance
The Administrative Assistant III will support the Senior Leadership of the Digital Human Resources & Finance teams. They will provide sophisticated administrative support requiring a broad and extensive knowledge of company policies, procedures and practices. Independently ensures office systems and divisional procedures, policies and practices are coordinated effectively. Interfaces with a variety of internal and external customers who work remotely on a variety of issues which require tact and diplomacy.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
· Schedules and maintains multiple calendars of appointments and meetings.
· Coordinate travel itineraries and process expenses.
· Responds to questions and requests and researches information. Talks to a variety of customers on issues which are complex or of a confidential nature. Involves appropriate associates from other departments or divisions to resolve issues. May provide functional mentorship and training to other associates within Division.
· Analyses operating practices and builds/revises systems and procedures as vital.
· Prioritizes and maintains files, record keeping systems, and office layout.
· Lead all aspects of and supervises administrative projects. Performs other duties as the need arises or advised.
· Coordinates meetings (Catering, Booking Rooms, Follow up, etc.)
· Printing & disseminating significant number of Reports on a timely basis
· Back-up Support to other Admins.
· Manages and coordinates all talent review documents and spreadsheets
· Manages and supervises the departmental budget
· Supports all meetings and sessions held in the home office
· Support training and conferences with prep and logistics needs
· Manage union contract updates
· Large corporate environment work experience highly preferred.
· Strong Microsoft Office experience required, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word.
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with proven organizational and administrative.
· Must thrive in a very busy atmosphere, in order to be passionate about the job at hand.
· Ability to service a large group of people (VP/AVPs) including large functional teams (50+ Finance associates)
· Proven success of balancing many things at one time and ability to shift gears and prioritize
· Change management skills and flexibility.
· Ability to focus and get the job done while avoiding distractions
· Former experience scheduling meetings, managing multiple calendars, arranging travel schedules and processing expenses critical.
· Strong ability to collaborate with and cover other Administrative Assistants
· Great at being resourceful and leveraging relationships to problem solve
· Ability to appropriately work with data/information that is confidential in nature
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That’s why working here is so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people that work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff – competitive pay, great benefits, and a great group of people.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Framingham || MA
Nearest Major Market: Framingham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Secretary, Administrative Assistant, Change Management, Administrative, Management