Come to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your skills, and embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution Centers are the key to getting new products out to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. To keep up with our ever-changing inventory, we stay nimble and adaptable. No day is the same, and that’s just how we like it. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different—and support each other along the way.
Posting Notes: Evansville || IN
The Administrative Assistant will support the Senior Leadership of the Evansville, IN Distribution Center. They will provide sophisticated administrative support requiring a broad and extensive knowledge of company policies, procedures and practices. Independently ensures office systems and divisional procedures, policies and practices are coordinated effectively.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
· Schedules and maintains multiple calendars of appointments and meetings.
· Coordinate travel itineraries and process expenses.
· Responds to questions and requests and researches information. Talks to a variety of customers on issues which are complex or of a confidential nature.
· Prioritizes and maintains files, record keeping systems, and office layout.
· Lead all aspects of and supervises administrative projects. Performs other duties as the need arises or advised.
· Coordinates meetings (Catering, Booking Rooms, Follow up, etc.)
· Printing & disseminating significant number of Reports on a timely basis
· Manages and coordinates all talent review documents and spreadsheets
· Supports all meetings and sessions held in the home office
· Support training and conferences with prep and logistics needs
· Large corporate environment work experience highly preferred.
· Strong Microsoft Office experience required, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word.
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with proven organizational and administrative.
· Must thrive in a very busy atmosphere, in order to be passionate about the job at hand.
· Ability to service a large group of people including large functional teams
· Proven success of balancing many things at one time and ability to shift gears and prioritize
· Change management skills and flexibility.
· Ability to focus and get the job done while avoiding distractions
· Former experience scheduling meetings, managing multiple calendars, arranging travel schedules and processing expenses critical.
· Great at being resourceful and leveraging relationships to problem solve
· Ability to appropriately work with data/information that is confidential in nature
Come Discover Different at TJX—we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory—at all times of the day—and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Evansville || IN
Nearest Major Market: Evansville
Job Segment: Secretary, Facilities, Administrative Assistant, Change Management, Administrative, Operations, Management