Come to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your skills, and embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution Centers are the key to getting new products out to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. To keep up with our ever-changing inventory, we stay nimble and adaptable. No day is the same, and that’s just how we like it. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different—and support each other along the way.
Posting Notes: Lordstown || OH
The Accuracy Control Supervisor acts as a liaison between DC Operations and the Merchandise Control/Accuracy Control team! Ensures inventory and process integrity throughout Operational functions via daily management of the AC team. Assist and supports Operations in meeting goals and other objectives through completion of daily audits and communication of findings!
· Engage, develop, and empower AC Associates through frequent and candid conversations to improve individuals and teams.
· Review and react to Accuracy Control staffing needs to ensure accurate front end flow and operational efficiency.
· Advise the MCM (Merchandise Control Manager) of operational changes that impact the department and partner with other operations leaders to develop rack/flow strategies.
· Establish goals in partnership with MCM to uphold accuracy/quality standards via execution of daily audits with minimal impact to the operation
· Ensure cross functional coverage of front end needs through development of MC/AC process knowledge
· Partners with Operations to ensure understanding and utilization of daily audits in an effort to improve associate performance
· Partner with Operations’ peers to identify front end opportunities that negatively impact quality, accuracy and/or flow
· Ensure smooth shift transitions via ongoing communication with AC Supervisor peers
· Provide continuous direction to AC Associates regarding accurate work methods to increase accuracy, associate performance, and efficiency
· Maintain a safe, happy workplace by advocating and modeling integrity and safety principles
· 2 or 4 year degree in Merchandising, Supply Chain, Business, or Retail is preferred
· 3+ years of prior experience in Distribution or Retail Environment is required
· Willingness to support multiple shifts
· Ability to communicate effectively and interpret policies and procedures and clearly relate them to others
· Strong organizational and time management skills as well as flexibility and ability to prioritize
· Ability to make decisions in a paradoxical and agile environment
· Demonstrated ability to informally influence, empower teams, and manage conflict
· Strong reasoning, analytical and problem solving skills under pressure
· Strong technical skills including Word, Excel and WMS
Come Discover Different at TJX—we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory—at all times of the day—and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Lordstown || OH
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland
Nearest Secondary Market: Youngstown
Job Segment: Manager, Merchandising, Supply, Supply Chain, Front End, Management, Retail, Operations, Technology