Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, which include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises—our environment is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Provides training, support, and feedback to associates on their daily activities. Monitors backlog and coordinates daily work to ensure timely payment to vendors. Processes invoices and approves transactions according to internal guidelines. Ensures completeness and accuracy of transactions and documents according to Corporate policies and procedures. Interacts with internal and external contacts to obtain approvals and resolve payment related issues. Prepares reports and completes ad hoc projects as required. Participates in systems testing and makes recommendations to enhance efficiencies and customer service.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
· Trains, supports, and reviews Coordinators' work. Monitors workload and reassigns resources as needed to ensure all tasks are completed timely. Provides feedback to associates to enhance their performance.
· Works with both internal and external contacts to obtain approvals and resolve payment related issues.
· Reviews, approves, and submits work to management for approval. Reviews and reconciles areas productivity and backlog to ensure accuracy of data. Updates department procedures and makes recommendations to enhance efficiencies. Participates in systems testing as needed.
· Special projects as assigned.
· Bachelor degree in Business desired. Associates degree acceptable
· 1 year payables/business related experience desired. Some supervisory experience preferred.
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Excellent organization, prioritization and follow-through skills Strong leadership skills
· Strong communication skills
· Strong computer skills (proficient in Microsoft Office) Strong analytical skills
· Ability to excel in a production environment as part of a team
Come Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It’s our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, Finance