Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, which include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises—our environment is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
Posting Notes: Amarillo || TX
Responsible for delivering a highly satisfied customer experience demonstrated by engaging and interacting with all customers, embodying customer experience principals and philosophy, and maintaining a clean and organized store environment. Adheres to all operational, merchandise, and loss prevention standards. May be cross-trained to work in multiple areas of the store in order to support the needs of the business.
· Role models established customer experience practices with internal and external customers
· Supports and embodies a positive store culture through honesty, integrity, and respect
· Accurately rings customer purchases/returns and counts change back to customer according to established operating procedures
· Promotes credit and loyalty programs during customer interactions
· Maintains and upholds merchandising philosophy and follows established merchandising procedures and standards
· Accurately processes and prepares merchandise for the sales floor following company procedures and standards
· Initiates and participates in store recovery as needed throughout the day
· Maintains all organizational, cleanliness, and recovery standards for the sales floor and participates in the maintenance/cleanliness of the entire store
· Provides and accepts ongoing recognition and constructive feedback
· Adheres to all labor laws, policies, and procedures
· Supports and participates in store shrink reduction goals and programs
· Participates in safety awareness and maintenance of a risk-free environment
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Possesses excellent customer service skills
· Able to work a flexible schedule to support business needs
· Possesses strong organizational skills with attention to detail
· Capable of handling multiple tasks at one time
· Able to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations
· Possesses strong communication skills
· Capable of lifting heavy objects with or without reasonable accommodation
· Works effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
· Retail customer experience preferred
Come Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It’s our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Amarillo || TX
Nearest Major Market: Amarillo
Job Segment: Merchandising, Retail Sales, Loss Prevention, Retail, Security