The Key Carrier role is an elevated extension of the Coordinator role. Key Carriers alternate their role based on store needs, predominantly performing the role of Coordinator and occasionally acting as Key Carrier, taking on a leadership role in maintaining all aspects of the store. Key Carriers must have open availability, including nights and weekends.
· Ensures the delivery of prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to all external and internal customers at all times, resolving any customer service issues appropriately and competently
· Operate as a front line manager focused on executing store functions through staff members.
· Help coach and train a capable and talented team of Sales Associates, ensure development of the overall store team.
· Assisting with general supervision in accordance with company policies and procedures including opening and closing the store and front end coverage as assigned.
· Adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
· Communicate in a clear, concise manner and listen attentively to others.
· Must possess superior customer relations
· Must be available to work flexible schedule including weekends and
· Strong communication skills – verbal and Listens and responds appropriately.
· Must be capable of handling multiple tasks at one
· Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations.
· Team player/works effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks.
· Role models exceptional customer service
· Creates a positive internal and external customer experience
· Promotes a culture of honesty and integrity; maintains confidentiality
· Acts as Manager on Duty in adherence with company policy and procedure
· Ensures store team executes tasks and daily activities in accordance with store plan; reprioritizes as needed
· Addresses immediate customer service issues and provides appropriate coaching to Associates
· Exercises discretion regarding customer service policies in order to satisfy customers
· Maintains proper Associate coverage in service areas for a positive customer experience
· Ensures Associates adhere to all operational procedures
· Ensures opening/closing procedures are executed in accordance with company guidelines
· Communicates accurately and effectively with management and Associates when setting and addressing priorities; provides periodic progress updates
· Provides and accepts ongoing recognition and constructive feedback
· Provides continuous feedback, recognition and coaching to Associates
· Partners with Management on Associate training needs to increase effectiveness
· Ensures adherence to all labor laws, policies, and procedures
· Promotes credit and loyalty programs during customer interactions
· Supports and participates in store shrink reduction goals and programs
· Promotes safety awareness and supports maintenance of a risk-free environment
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Open availability, including nights and weekends
· Flexible schedule to support business needs
· Team player, working effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
· Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations
· Knowledge of company standard software, systems, and procedures
· Knowledge of merchandise flow in stores
· Solid problem solving skills
· Ability to effectively coach, delegate, and follow-up on multiple people/tasks
· Works effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
· Ability to act quickly under challenging circumstances
· Capable of handling multiple tasks at one time
· Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
· Strong communication skills.
· One year retail and 6 months of leadership experience
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Job Segment: Front End, Technology