Find your Epic Everyday!
Founded in 1986, Sierra helps people get active and outside with epic brands, vast selection, and teeny, tiny prices. Beginners to experts can find everything they need for activities like running, yoga, camping, and hiking so they can experience their #EpicEveryday. Sierra is an off-price retailer, selling some of the biggest brand names in apparel, footwear, and gear for your whole family at incredible prices. With over 20 years of online sales and new stores opening every year, it’s a great time to join the Sierra team.
· Ensures the delivery of prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to all external and internal customers at all times, resolving any customer service issues appropriately and competently
· Operate as a front line manager focused on executing store functions through staff members.
· Help coach and train a capable and talented team of Sales Associates, ensure development of the overall store team.
· Assisting with general supervision in accordance with company policies and procedures including opening and closing the store and front end coverage as assigned.
· Adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
· Communicate in a clear, concise manner and listen attentively to others.
· Must possess superior customer relations
· Must be available to work flexible schedule including weekends and
· Strong communication skills – verbal and Listens and responds appropriately.
· Must be capable of handling multiple tasks at one
· Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations.
· Team player/works effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks.
You can also feel good knowing that Sierra is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners and Homesense.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Bedford || NH || Sierra
Nearest Major Market: Manchester
Nearest Secondary Market: Nashua
Job Segment: Merchandising, Outside Sales, Apparel, Garment, Yoga, Retail, Sales, Fashion, Hospitality