Come to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your skills, and embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution Centers are the key to getting new products out to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. To keep up with our ever-changing inventory, we stay nimble and adaptable. No day is the same, and that’s just how we like it. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different—and support each other along the way.
Posting Notes: Mira Loma || CA
Responsible for delivering excellent customer service to all internal and external customers. Follows operational standards while maintaining a clean, organized working environment. Adheres to and promotes all operational, safety, and loss prevention standards within the ARRC. Acts with integrity and maintains a constant level professionalism among 3PL partners, coworkers and customers. Works to drive results within the organization to achieve set goals and objectives. Promotes a “can do” attitude all while being flexible, open minded and driving towards success as the organizations grows and expands with new initiatives and ideas.
Major Area of Responsibility:
· Role models REACH/ARRC Customer Service principles with internal / external customers.
· Supports positive TJX ARRC culture and embodies the ARRC Customer Service Promise.
· Responsible for maintaining the highest level of standards for fixture fulfillment, including right fixture to the right store, cleanliness and floor ready condition when received by stores
· Upholds fixture and supply delivery within the established timeline
· Upholds inventory integrity by following established procedures
· Supports production of revenue generating and expense reduction commodities
· Supports and responds to offloading of trailers containing daily recyclables
· Operates balers ensuring that bale production standards are met
· Extracting boxes and selection process at the baler for reuse
· Unloading fixtures and boxes from trucks using a pallet jack
· Supports various supply production programs as instructed
· Promotes clean and safe environment
· Upholds Best Practices in all areas
· Upholds a culture of honesty, integrity and respect
· Communicates accurately and effectively with Management and Associates
· Accepts ongoing recognition and constructive feedback
· Adheres to all labor laws and associate meal and break period policies
· Adheres to all operational and loss prevention controls in accordance with company guidelines and policies
· Properly handles recovered merchandise and misroutes
· Identifies and communicates alert signals and potential safety issues immediately to Management/Loss Prevention to ensure a risk-free environment
· Promotes clean and safe working conditions
· Upholds all TJX company policies and procedures
Non-Essential Job Functions
· Other duties as assigned
Minimum Formal Education
· High school diploma/GED preferred
Minimum job skills
· Strong multi-tasking skills
· Ability to respond appropriately to change in direction or unexpected tasks
· Available to work flexible schedule to support business needs
· Team player, working effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
· Strong communication skills, verbal and written. Listens and responds appropriately.
· Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail
· Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Title: s Reporting to This Supervisor:
ARRC Supervisor, ARRC Coordinator
Come Discover Different at TJX—we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory—at all times of the day—and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Mira Loma || CA
Nearest Major Market: Riverside
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Supply, Loss Prevention, Operations, Security