Discovery is at the core of everything we do – whether it’s a great value, incredible style, or building long-lasting partnerships with people around the world. That’s what makes TJX different. You can find it all across our brands: TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense. Every one of our brands has one thing in common: environments that are always changing. That’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships, and even about yourself. Come discover what different can mean for you.
Posting Notes: Columbia || MD
· Excellent communication skills and sound judgment
· Basic computer skills
· Basic time management skills
· Investigative / analytical skills
· Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations
· Team player, working effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
· Able to work a flexible schedule to support business needs
· 0-2 years retail or security experience
· Adheres to established Loss Prevention guidelines and policies
· Promotes a culture of honesty and integrity; maintains confidentiality
· Observes, apprehends, and/or deters any acts of dishonesty
· Ensures daily duties ae completed
· Completes a yard Check 3x (weekly) Full Yard Audit once (Monthly)
· Review Inbound/Outbound Activity Log
· Review/Sign Alarm Reports
· CCTV Live Surveillance or Video Review (9-16 Hours) (Weekly)
· Black Box Deployment
· Investigation Update (WIG)
· Participate in Coat/Bag Check (randomly)
· Misroute Audit (Daily) 5x Week
· Conducts Warehouse Sweeps 3x (Weekly)
· Coordinates and executes shrink related activities in partnership with 3PL
· Adheres to all policies, and procedures
· Supports and participates in service center shrink reduction goals and programs
· Promotes safety awareness and supports maintenance of a risk-free environment
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That’s why working here is so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people that work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff – competitive pay, great benefits, and a great group of people.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Columbia || MD
Nearest Major Market: Baltimore
Job Segment: Loss Prevention, Warehouse, Security, Manufacturing