Come to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your skills, and embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution Centers are the key to getting new products out to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. To keep up with our ever-changing inventory, we stay nimble and adaptable. No day is the same, and that’s just how we like it. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different—and support each other along the way.
Transportation Coordinators provide transportation clerical support for the HomeGoods Distribution Center and liaison between the Individual Stores, Store Operations, and Home Office Transportation Department concerning inbound and outbound shipments. Audits yard for inbound and outbound shipments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and completes and submits all daily reports, bills, and paperwork required to be sent and updates transmitted to the Home Office Transportation department.
- Serves as liaison between HomeGoods DC management, Store Operations, and the Home Office Transportation Department on shipment issues.
- Coordinates the loading and delivery to stores and Cross-Dock destinations.
- Assists Receiving and Shipping clerical staff with the completion of daily responsibilities.
- Communicate with carriers on any problems or concerns directly related to the HomeGoods DC if the Home Office Transportation Department is unable to resolve the issues/concerns.
- Special projects as assigned or directed to include physical yard audits outside.
- At least (1) year of related experience.
- Associate Degree preferred, not required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with all levels of Management.
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work following shifts
- Monday thru Friday 12PM-8:30PM
- Friday thru Monday 7AM-5:30PM
- Vital knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
- Must be comfortable with creating and maintaining spreadsheet formulas/data with Excel.
- Strong Customer Service and teamwork skills.
- Be on time to work.
Come Discover Different at TJX—we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers. We move a lot of inventory—at all times of the day—and that takes working, learning, and growing together.
As you think about where to work, know that we care for our people. We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities following the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.