Discovery is at the core of everything we do – whether it’s a great value, incredible style, or building long-lasting partnerships with people around the world. That’s what makes TJX different. You can find it all across our brands: TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense. Every one of our brands has one thing in common: environments that are always changing. That’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships, and even about yourself. Come discover what different can mean for you.
Climate Controlled Environment - Relaxed Dress Code - Food Vendors on Site - Employee Discount - Insurance - 401K!!
The primary responsibilities Inventory Control is to maintain product records/data, rectify miscalculations, review and analyze results of operations, report findings to management and make recommendations for improvement as necessary.
· Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count
· Investigates and reports reasons for inventory discrepancies
· Review documentation and monitor product codes/descriptions to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records
· Research and return to stock “stray” merchandise utilizing WMS and NetSuite to ensure financial integrity
· Identify defective items to inform quality control decisions
· Identify/report inaccurate location labels
· Notify management of unsafe storage issues
· Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Above average experience/knowledge of fulfillment center Operational practices.
· PC literate (Windows, Excel, Word and Outlook email)
· Ability to operate RF equipment where needed
· Ability to multi-task, climb stairs, walk/stand consistently throughout the day
· Ability to operate PIT equipment to reach inventory in high locations
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Advanced organizational skills
· Detail-oriented and accurate reporting
· Available to work overtime and flexible schedules
· Ability to stay on task with minimal supervision
· Heavy lifting up to 75 pounds
· No corrective actions on file
· Must have good attendance record
The position requires a person that is reliable and consistent in both schedule and performance.
Must be physically able to pass metal scanners to gain access in secured locations (no excessive jewelry, piercings, or attire with metal)
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance (after 90 days of employment)
Vacation Pay after 6 months
Personal Time after 30 days
and much more.......
Nearest Major Market: Memphis
Job Segment: Inventory, Accounting, Clerical, QC, Operations, Finance, Administrative, Research, Quality