Do you want to understand how tech start-ups disrupt and outperform traditional business models?
Do you want to gain broad experience in digital marketing, business analysis, technology, product development, market research, operations, human resources and customer servicing?
Would you like to test your technical, communication, management and commercial decision-making skills?
Then the Tech Start-up intern position at TidyChoice is perfect for you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic student or young graduate to join our team in London. You will work directly with the founders and interface directly with customers and providers. You will be involved in:
• Implementing our social media strategy
• Managing Google Ads campaigns in coordination with Google Analytics
• Analysing Google ads and Google Analytics data to spot trends
• Writing marketing copy
• Conducting market research for product development
• Supporting product development and launch into new verticals
• Executing daily operations
• Dealing with queries from customers and providers
• Recruiting providers through interviews and reference checking
• Optimising operations and our recruitment funnel
• Maintaining Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and operational systems