Kaak Group UK is today’s answer to complex sales markets for bread and other baked products. Highly qualified experts in six subsidiaries and eight divisions together focus on developing and providing optimal technical and technological variations and nuances for each product, be it mixed bread, toast, baguette, brioche or country-style breads.
Specialising in providing equipment and solutions to the Bakery industry, we are looking for someone to join the team based in Milton Keynes, as a Business Development Intern to assist the Regional Sales Managers with their daily tasks. This is an office-based role, in the office in Milton Keynes.
In the role you will work closely with the team to understand and participate in activities, by getting involved in the following;
• General sales administration
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market, by identifying new sales opportunities.
• Researching into craft and industrial market segments.
• Contacting potential clients through calls and/or emails
• Identify and relay feedback on client’s needs, new products, services to the team
• Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and Regional Sales Managers
The role is suitable for someone looking to get hands on commercial experience with transferable skills in Customer relations, is motivated and ambitious, as well as looking to learn and develop.
Position to start in January 2019