The Thomson Reuters Foundation stands for free, independent journalism, human rights, women’s empowerment, and the rule of law. We expose corruption worldwide and play a leading role in the global fight against human trafficking. We use the skills, values, and expertise of Thomson Reuters to run programmes that trigger real change and empower people around the world, including free legal assistance, journalism and media training, coverage of the world’s under-reported stories, and the Trust Conference.
The Thomson Reuters Foundation is seeking a Marketing & Communications intern to join its Media Development team in London.
The Media Development team supports journalists and media outlets to produce and distribute high quality journalism in some of the world’s most challenging environments.The Marketing & Communications Executive will be working in our commercial team supporting the delivery of our internal and external training programmes. This is a logistical and revenue generating position that supports the Foundation’s global philanthropic activities
The full time intern will be required to support the training course manager in the daily duties of planning, marketing, scheduling and implementing learning and development courses.
What you will learn:
• Relationship building with our internal clients and use of our online community Hub
• Use of our CRM system Salesforce and other internal systems
• How to track social media analytics
• Create compelling content that will be shared with our customers
• Assist in project managing training courses
• Learn about the latest developments in communications
• Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.