This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fun, creative and award winning agency where there is never a quiet day! You will gain all round operations experience and develop a wide range of skills. Full training will be provided. You will be based in our London office for the duration of the contract (one year) and you will need to be available to start as soon as possible.
Think Jam is an award-winning entertainment-marketing agency, which supplies products and services to UK, US and international clients within the entertainment sector. With a combined workforce of over 90 people across its UK and US offices, the company delivers a comprehensive range of digital consultancy, advertising production, creative, publicity, promotions and social media services to its clients.
Responsibilities will include:
Providing admin support to the operations department
• Assisting with answering phones and the day-to-day running of the office
• Maintaining the HR system, new starters inductions, organising internal training sessions and
• Helping with purchase orders, petty cash, printing receipts & general administration
• Supporting in the creation of company newsletters and assisting with our internal intranet
• Ad-hoc support to the CEO
As well as a great environment and an opportunity to work with an excellent team of people, our perks include: 25 days annual holiday, Westfield health cash plan, cycle to work and childcare voucher schemes, birthday half-day off work, wine-down Wednesdays (our mid-week treats!), monthly company breakfasts, company away days and an anniversary present each year!
To apply for this exciting role, please click on the link below. https://cezanneondemand.intervieweb.it/ … uAHyk8g%3D
Only successful candidates will be contacted. No Recruitment agencies please.