A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated person to work and gain real experience with a small but ambitious company. This position provides a fantastic opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the company and see your work get credited and published.
You will be working with the Marketing Manager to create, develop and enhance the marketing and social media platforms.
We are looking for someone who understands many parts of digital marketing. Ideally you would be more that an active user of social media platforms.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Reliable, creative, diligent, detailed, lively, wanting to be part of our close nit happy team.
• Degree level or equivalent in PR, Marketing, Media communications etc – although degree not essential, your ability and skills are most important.
• Ability to create a detailed social media strategy plan (Competitors analysis, recommendations and social media calendar).
• Develop and strengthen our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram pages etc.
• Create and maintain relationships with relevant online influences.
• Build up our connections, followers and likes through positive, informative and enriching contents.
• Upload videos, photo albums, etc..
• Blog/article writing for the website.
• Track the growth and the impact of social media on our organisation.
• Website content management systems, e.g. WordPress CMS.
• Email marketing systems, e.g. MailChimp.
• Social media systems, e.g. Hootsuite.
• Pay per click campaigns e.g. AdWords.
• Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.