Description de l'offre
Looking for a couple Researcher Interns to be part of a strategic and cutting edge team with putting together topical weekly shows that are distributed online, with a total viewing audience of over 250,000 views we are growing stronger every week.
The audience is a wide range and very diverse ethnic background.
The role itself will be looking at key issues in the week and putting them together to be featured on a weekly show looking back at the biggest events that have happened, we are looking for someone that is able to be proactive, work to deadlines and is happy to work with a production team.
There are two key roles:
1) A weekly news programme where we look at the top news of the week globally and researching 4/5 key news items and sourcing key guests for this 30 min weekly news commentary
2) Researching on key inspiring/motivating/educational and entertaining guests for its flagship shows.
The role will allow you to gain experience looking into topics, developing narratives from these stories and then putting these forward to the production team and then going onto the shows to be featured.
Perfect for someone studying journalism and looking to get more involved in the media.
The position is unpaid – but reasonable travel expenses will be covered. Most of the work will be within the London region, although there could be occasional travel outside of London.
Time spent is by mutual agreement.
Check us out our website here www.sylbourne.com and if interested do contact us.
Key requirements are:
• Researching for shows
• Creating ideas
• Dealing with the media.
• Assisting and Preparation of briefing documents for any media interviews etc.
•• Assist in researching
• Assist with Show when possible
• An interest in and knowledge of Media / foreign affairs issues/Politics
• Experience working with the media and Public Relation.
• Ability to work on own and to use initiative
• Experience of MS Office Packages including e-mail
• Excellent organisational, prioritisation and decision making skills
• Ability to show tact, diplomacy and understanding and work with extremely confidential material
• Must have own computer/laptop and access to internet
• Confidentiality and discretion a must