As an advertising and media sales representative, you'll be working for our new online magazine TheStylian.com, such as magazine publisher.
Essentially, you'll be selling media ‘space' and building up relation to advertisers, fashion and luxury brands.
In theory your working will be around 35 hours.
Promotion is based on results, and rapid progress is a real possibility in sales.
You could move out of sales and into training and education or recruitment.
We are looking for “internship role” to insert on our young team of specialists.
We will support you with 3 months training. After 3 months internship, your salary would be around £18,000 a year. although you can probably enhance this with bonuses.
Experienced executives reaching OTE (on-target earnings), you can earn over £30,000.
Your day-to-day tasks are likely to include:
- Persuading clients to buy advertising space (fashion and luxury brands);
- Finding out who controls the advertising budget in target organisations and contacting them;
- Explaining the benefits of our company, using statistics on readership or viewing figures;
- Offering a photo-shooting and advertising videos;
- Offering a price and negotiating around it;
- Closing the deal and recording the details;