Talented, Knowledgeable & Creative Digital Marketeer Assistant for a Three Month Internship at a media training company.
This is a self funded voluntary role for a period of 3 months part time (only 2-3 x per week) to build your experience and portfolio within an exciting business. After initial 3 month probation you will be offered expenses and/or a paid freelance position.
Please read carefully & only apply if you have a 'serious' interest in the position alongside some of the required skills / experience
The role will include the following key aspects:
- Social Media Management – Creating & distributing content across social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat etc.) to establish brand authority & company reputation
- Using social media to promote our forthcoming events including workshops and Facebook Live streaming
- Video Marketing – Using video interviews, testimonials, promos to strengthen emotional connections with target audience
- Managing and monitoring Facebook, Instagram and Twitter ads
* Developing, writing & distributing blogs and articles
* Creating content for search & social media traffic
* Optimising videos for search engines using keyword-enriched descriptions & tags
* Developing & maintaining a social media strategy
* Monitoring & measuring the success of social media strategies
* Social Media Marketing – Proven experience using social media channels to distribute & amplify the company’s content, reputation & drive website traffic
* Blogging – Successful management of a business blog & excellent written english skills
* WordPress – The ability to create content within the WordPress platform
* Design Platforms – Creativity & proficiency in creating images & photo manipulation with Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Acrobat Pro
* Creative – in regards to typography, layout, design & production,
* YouTube – Ability to manage & drive traffic to our original video content using social media
* Social Media Marketing– Proven experience using social media channels to distribute & amplify the company's content
* Organisation: Demonstrated ability to multi-task & meet a variety of deadlines
You will be given a platform to shine whilst developing and mentoring you for your future career or as a permanent position within our business. This is a self-funded internship at 2-3 days per week over a 3 month period - 10am-6pm. After a successful probationary period during this time then you may be offered a paid freelance position.
Must be available for interview:
9th or 18th of May with the view of an immediate start.
No time-wasters please