We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual to join our dynamic, Fashion concept store in Soho, London.
The successful applicant will be diving into all aspects of our digital marketing including social media, whilst ensuring that the day to day operations of the store run smoothly and efficiently.
The ideal candidate will want to gain experience in the fashion industry and have a strong interest in fashion retail and social media.
General outline of the role:
- Assisting management with social media including scheduling, planning and content creation
- Researching and sourcing designers and potential clients
- Assisting with all aspects of digital marketing including blogs
- General retail operations and admin support
- Assisting with our online and counter sales processes, such as serving customers in our store, dealing with enquiries by phone or email, or performing any of a wide range of associated tasks
- Managing deliveries, collections and appointments with designers and clients
- Assist the management team to effectively execute all floor moves and promotions
- Welcome all customers and clients entering the store with a friendly and warm approach
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- A manner of professionalism when communicating with clients and customers
- The ability to work well within a team
- Demonstrate high levels of motivation, ambition and drive
- Demonstrate initiative, decisiveness and effective problem solving skills
- The ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator is preferred, but not a necessity
The successful candidate will receive a monthly zone 1-4 travel card or equivalent to cover travel expenses and there is strong potential for the role to become full time.